Andy Griffith Passes Away at 86 Message Board
Home Articles Images  Forum Search Shopping TV Trivia Watch TV Wallpaper  How to build great abs!   Fitness

»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 
TV Forums / Television Forum / Comedy & Sitcoms / Andy Griffith Show / Andy Griffith Passes Away at 86

Black Friday Sales Today!

Posted:  03 Jul 2012 16:30   Last Edited By: Tim
http://www.tvcrazy.net/image/data/media/20/Sheriff%20Taylor.jpg

Acccording to http://www.wbtv.com/story/18941257/reports-an ...

Quote:
There are reports that Andy Griffith died Tuesday morning in Dare County. According to WITN News, former UNC President Bill Friday, who is a close friend of the actor, confirmed the news. He was 86 years old.

Emergency medical crews were called to the home of actor, director and producer Andy Griffith, Tuesday morning, according to WITN. They say the call went out around 7:00 a.m.

The media outlet reports Griffith's home is located along Highway 64 in Roanoke Island.

Truly a sad day for classic TV fans. Most of the cast from the Andy Griffith Show has passed on. Most of those that remain are the child actors like Ron Howard. Although Gomer star Jim Nabors is still alive at age 82.

Just recently George Lindsey  who played Goober passed away.

Andy Griffith brought good wholesome family entertainment to television back in the 60's that to this day still shows in re-runs. The show forever marked a simpler time of innoccence in America we just don't see on television anymore. For millions of Americans the people of the make believe town of Mayberry were more relatable than any character from any modern day sitcom will ever be.
Posted:  03 Jul 2012 17:00

Posted:  03 Jul 2012 20:07
News report

I Love Lucy - On the Road Again TV
I Love Lucy - Tin Sign
Buy This at Allposters.com

For lots more TV Posters!

Action Show Merchandise
Cartoon Merchandise

Comedy Merchandise

Cop Show Merchandise
Family show Merchandise